Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well...

Well...I have not posted in the last couple days...b/c i have been SUPER busy! Tomorrow, my little sister is turning 9 years old! i truly cannot believe that! I seems like it was just yesterday that we were sitting in a hospital waiting room...waiting (what else do you do there??) And is you had asked me then if I as excited and looking forward too what was coming, and if I wanted a little sibling...I would have given you a big HECK NO!!! I was the baby of the family and perfectly happy to keep it that way. Yet, as I look back now..9 years later, I can only wonder what my life would be like if I didn't have Sarah in my life. She has become one of the biggest parts of my life......and I know that God has used her in more way in my life to show/teach me lessons that He wanted to make sure I got! lol! I don't have some major revelation...some amazing biblical reference...but all I do have is that I know God can give us what we need even when we don't think we want it! And if we trust Him for everything we need....we will probably be shocked at how much we end up enjoying the blessings he gives!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sarah! I LOVE YOU!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment