Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting the Year Right.

Well.....I guess my new years resolution is to definetly start blogging more!
So this is the first of many I hope!
Tommorow I am headed to Georgia for Passion 2012! I am soooo excited to be going back again! God did so much in my life the last time I was there.....and I am sooo looking forward to what is coming! And to add to the blessings....my friend Kara is getting to go along! So hopefully I will be blogging through the next few days...and pretty much making this my online journal!

Hope everyone has a blessed new year!

1 comment:

  1. Emily God is faithful and true in all HE PROMISSES and gives.Keep searching for all the answers you need and they are there. GLEEN ALL YOU CAN FROM COPASSION HOLD IT IN YOUR HEART!!! Because God never gives us a gift like he has given you starting Monday A.M. that he doesn't have a preplan. Stay safe and in God. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete